1. We are committed to creating an environment of spiritual, emotional and physical safety by practicing love, acceptance, and forgiveness where people can find restoration and wholeness.
2. The Bible is the Word of God and the authority for how we live our lives; therefore, we are committed to presenting the good news of Jesus in a loving and relevant way without compromising His life-changing message.
3. The Church is a family of faith, representing people of all generations and all cultures, who are committed to serving each other and the community through authentic and accountable relationships.
4. We are committed to making room for the ministry and leadership of the Holy Spirit in our personal lives and our public gatherings.
5. Salvation is available for everyone; therefore, we are passionately committed to giving people opportunities to come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
6. We are committed to being responsible with the talents, time, and resources that God has given to us.
7. We are committed to deepening our relationship with Jesus Christ and following His example.
8. We are committed to supporting local and global missions by raising awareness, supporting financially, and sending out teams to serve.